Parkway NW HS for Peace & Social Justice – not just a school, we’re a family.
PARKWAY NW HS Guidelines for Students in Quarantine:
- In case of a COVID-19 case at Parkway NW HS, the Principal will send out a general notification to the school community.
- Only close contacts, considered to be within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more, will POSSIBLY need to quarantine.
- Close contacts who have not been vaccinated, will need to quarantine for at least 7 to a maximum of 10 days assuming there are no symptoms or positive tests for COVID-19.
- Teachers will post all assignments for students in quarantine on google classroom.
- Teachers will stay in contact with students for the duration of the quarantine.
- Students should email their teachers to figure out the best plan for completing assignments and staying in touch with their teachers.
- All assignments can either be turned in each day via Google classroom or are due when students return to school.
We need volunteers at our school for many activities, fundraisers, events, and field trips. If you are interested in volunteering, please refer to the volunteer packet below to fill out the required paperwork for volunteering. The process takes approximately 90 minutes to complete and is free for volunteers. Thanks in advance!
Town Hall information – Latest video and all slides:
NEXT TOWN HALL – Wednesday, 10/5/22, at 4pm using ZOOM link attached HERE
For helpful descriptions of each assessment, and why we administer them in our District, please visit the District’s Office of Assessment Website below: